Specific to Cody's Crew
1) Attend a Cody's Crew event. Stay informed by sending your email address to email@example.com so you can be added to our mailing list.
2) Volunteer at a Cody's Crew event.
3) Make a tax deductible donation. https://codys-crew.org/Donations.html
4) Host an event. If you are in the Northern Virginia area we would love to come to your home and help you have an event. If you are somewhere else we will do all we can do to help out. Some ideas: poker tournament, bunko tournament, bingo, golf tournament, bake sale, yard sale, poker run, minute to win it event, coin drive, wine tasting, car wash, in-home sales party (party-lite, pampered chef, etc.).
5) Purchase Cody's Crew merchandise. We have pins, bracelets, t-shirts, sweatshirts and golf shirts. https://www.codys-crew.org/Shell_City.html
6) Sponsor us at a running event. A cash donation or you can sponsor T-shirts for a race. We do many races and always wear Cody's Crew shirts, you could be a race sponsor by making a donation towards our shirts.
7) Become an event sponsor. We offer many opportunities for as little as $150 up to over $1000 that will get you recognized as a sponsor for that event. We are currently selling sponsorships for our golf tournament (April 28th) and 5K (late September).
8) Spread awareness. Help us get the word out - contact us and we will send you information about our organization and Neuroblastoma. You can spread awareness in many ways, wear our apparrel, post a fact or link on facebook - this one is easy!
Neuroblastoma in General.
1) Donate platelets. There is always a great need for platelets. The shelf life for platelets is only about 5 days and they are crucially important to children undergoing cancer treatments. If supplies are too low it can mean that a child has to delay treatment. You can donate 24 times a year. Contact the red cross about donation 1-800-RED-CROSS.
2) Volunteer at a Ronald McDonald house. A second home to families with children undergoing treatment there are plenty of opportunites here. You can make a meal, buy some supplies, clean.
3) Attend events in your area. Be careful to research the organization you choose to support to make sure the funds go towards the cause and not towards administrative fees.